Frequently Asked Questions
We only do ONE event per day. The venue rental fees grant you exclusive access to the property for your event!
The rental fee provides you exclusive access to the property for eleven hours. Typically this is 12pm to 11pm. All events must end by 11pm.
Other than catering, you are free to select any professional vendors you chose. We do have a preferred list of superstar vendors we can recommend!
All vendors must be licensed and insured to deliver the services you’ve hired them to provide. A list of all selected vendors and copies of the Insurance Certificates needs to be provided to Champagne Manor 10 days prior to your wedding. Encourage your vendors to contact Champagne Manor to ensure we understand their requirements for success (power, space, set up assistance, lighting, etc.)
Our goal is to provide you with a blank canvas where you are free to create a wedding that is uniquely you.
We have four preferred caterers. They are all fully licensed and insured and have proven to deliver exceptional guest experience! Please visit our catering page for contact information.
We do allow beer, wine and liquor on property. All alcohol is purchased through and served by your selected caterer.
Parking is FREE and there is ample parking on property. Champagne Manor will also provide parking attendants to direct guests as they arrive.
- Exclusive use of the venue from 12pm to 11pm. We only do ONE event per day and 25 events per year!
- A dedicated team of professionals thoroughly committed to making your wedding day everything you always dreamed it would be!
- Bridal party and immediate family have access to the main floor of the house until your reception starts
- Spacious Bridal Suite with upgraded hair and makeup salon
- Separate groomsmen quarters with DirectTV and plenty of comfortable seating
- Tables and chairs for up to 250 guests included
- Chairs for ceremony at the lakeside pergola
- High top tables, umbrellas and chairs for cocktail hour in the courtyard and poolside
- Beautifully upgraded white Chiavari chairs for your reception in the 50′ x 80′ polished concrete floor tent
- Stunning crystal chandeliers for ceremony and reception space
- Moveable bar for cocktail hour and reception
- Use of Champagne Manor’s boat for lake pictures (and staff to make sure you don’t float away)
- One-hour rehearsal
- Set up and breakdown of all tables and chairs
- Parking attendants to help direct your guests
- Two-hour photo shoot is included! Can be used for Bridal Portrait session or engagement photos! Vineyard, dock and barn available for picture opportunities!
NONE! Our pricing is inclusive of fees and taxes.
We strive to be good stewards of the environment – and good neighbors! We do not allow the release of balloons, lanterns, confetti or fake flower petals. We LOVE creative sendoffs and would love to talk to you about how to execute your ideas!
The property can accommodate 250 guests.
Champagne Manor requires you have at least a Day of Coordinator. The primary role of the Day of Coordinator is to ensure the bride and groom’s vision is executed and to serve as the single point of contact for all vendors for the event. Your selected planner/day of coordinator must be a professional with a business license and may not be a member of your wedding party.
If you are getting married at Champagne Manor, a two-hour photo shoot is included. Many couples use this for engagement photos or for bridal portraits. Simply coordinate with your selected photographer and contact us to schedule!
The property is available to rent for $250 per hour. This rate gives you access to the main floor of the house, the stairwell and the grounds. You are also welcome to change in our spacious bridal suite. Photo sessions must be scheduled Monday through Thursday.
We do not offer overnight accommodations.