From dreaming about it since childhood, to getting engaged, to arranging all the perfect wedding details, it all comes down to this one day. Your wedding day! You only get this once, so you want to be sure it goes just as you’ve imaged – or better! Here is a helpful list of DOs and DON’Ts to make sure it all goes down smoothly.
- Don’t try to manage all of the final details alone on the day of. This is why we require you have at least a Day of Coordinator to develop a floorplan, coordinate the setup of your spaces, set up decor, guests arriving, or any last-minute things that inevitably pop up. Allow your family and friends to be guests at your wedding and leave the details to us!
- Communicate your dreams and vision with the Champagne Manor team! We can make anything happen if we know about it!
- Don’t wait till the last minute to review the schedule and final details with your significant other – and your day-of coordinator, wedding party, and close family.
- Don’t let anyone or anything bring you down. This is YOUR day and you only get to live through it once! Make the best of it and make it what YOU want!
- Don’t be afraid to ask other people for help! Like we said, you shouldn’t have to manage all the day-of details yourself. From grabbing something out of your purse to tracking down that missing boutonniere – just ask!
- Don’t skip out on water. It is really important for you to stay hydrated!
- Don’t set yourself up for failure. Get lots of sleep, eat a healthy breakfast, and pack a wedding day emergency kit. Super glue and eyelash glue have been two highly in demand items this season!
- Don’t wear your wedding shoes for the first time on the day of your wedding. Wear them around the house a few times before the wedding to break them in without getting them dirty.
- Rely on your bridal party! They are there for you and focused on making sure your day is everything you always dreamed it would be!